Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Since you came my Love.....

                                                                                                            

I heard about Love at first sight,
But i realized Love is by Heart.

I heard Love grows on you slowly,
But i realized Love happens.

I heard Love is magical,
But i realized Love is Gift.

I heard Love is mater that includes two people,
But i realized Love is the mater of just Souls.

I heard People fall in Love.
But i realized Love is 'to be in Love'.

What i heard Love seemed to be,
Complicated,
Out of reach,
Difficult to happen.

But since you came my Love,
I realized Love is Love,
Love needs no necessities ,
It happens when it has to happen.
Love you forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not add any spam link in the comment box, Thanks.